Tour Master Apex Air Perforated Leather Sport Pants
- Constructed with a combination of perforated and non-perforated Top Grain, Grade A Aniline Drum Dyed leather (1.2-1.3mm)
- Removable, CE approved knee and hip armor
- External foam hip pads for additional protection
- Pre-curved design for extra comfort in the riding position
- Accordion style expansion panels at the rear waist for increased flexibility
- Schoeller® Keprotec® stretch panels in the rear of knee, crotch and calf for ease of movement
- Velcro® knee patch for slider attachment
- Two layers of leather in seat area for durability
- Two zippered hand pockets feature a mesh liner so that they double as vents
- Dual stretch panel waist and YKK zippered, two-snap fly for a tailored fit
- Soft, mesh inner lining for comfort
- Accessory jacket attachment zipper included
- Molded TPR zipper pulls for ease of operation.
- Reflective, TPR molded Cortech logos
Note on the Pant Connection Zipper: These pants have a small coil zipper for connection to jackets, but Tour Master and Cortech have gone through a design change with ALL other jacket and pant products, so now, the connection zipper on these pants are NOT compatible with other jackets in the line. So if you are buying the pants to wear “stand alone”, then you’ll be OK, but if you want the capability to zip these pants to other TM or Cortech products, it won’t work. Unfortunately, the mating half of the zipper does not come with these pants, so modifying a jacket to mate with the pants is not a good option either.